1. Review the eligibility criteria carefully.
If you have questions about your eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Follow application instructions closely.
If you have questions about the application process, please reach out to email@example.com. Foundation staff will be happy to assist you.
- Do not miss the deadline. Applications submitted after 5/31 will not be accepted.
- Double-check that all required information is included. Applications will be ineligible if any information is missing.
3. Use a checklist to help you.
- Title page
- Essay questions
- CV/ Resume
- Confirmation letter
- Dissertation Proposal PDF
4. Write compelling essays.
This will be the first information reviewed. Aim to excite them and keep them reading.
Closely follow character counts; if character counts are exceeded your application will be ineligible.
5. Make sure you receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
If you have not received a confirmation email within 2 business days of submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 312-233-1131.
Application and Award Dates for 2023
- March 6: Application Opens
- May 31: Application Closes
- August 1: Grant Recipients Announced
- August 31: Grant Funding Distributed to Recipient