Scholarship support empowers deserving students to achieve their academic goals and positions them for successful careers. The Foundation’s scholarship programs reward and acknowledge student accomplishments, reward and acknowledge hard work and motivate progress toward academic goals.
"The apprenticeship program proved to be a great employee development opportunity for both the employees/apprentices and the managers/mentors."
- Shalina Richie, RHIA, HIM Coordinator & Privacy Officer
"Your generous support is of great help as I pursue my dream of returning to school to attain my first college degree."
- laine Ahmed, AHIMA Foundation Merit Scholarship
"I have accepted a full-time position at Michigan Health Information Network as an Operations Analyst."
- Maegen Myers, AHIMA Foundation Merit Scholarship
"It is my promise that I will continue to learn and gain knowledge to aid me in being a great HIM professional."
- Mariah Hilton, AHIMA Foundation Merit Scholarship
"I am so grateful. This money will help me pay for textbooks for the upcoming semesters."
- Alyssa Dugan, AHIMA Foundation Merit Scholarship
"I plan on pursuing a Masters Degree in Health Administration. This award will help me continue to succeed in my career in HIM."
- Alyssa E. Spiteri, AHIMA Foundation Merit Scholarship
"I am a first-generation college student and I am incredibly grateful to be receiving this scholarship."
- Allie Marttila, AHIMA Foundation Merit Scholarship
Provide Greater Financial Security
Health data is a vital element of health care, including efforts to curb the pandemic.
By doing their jobs effectively, health Information professionals, enable providers more time to focus on patient care. Health Information professionals are making a tremendous difference as our world tries to curb COVID-19.